Construction Photos Page.
Here are a couple photos showing more progress through Saturday, November 11th. One image is a view looking northwest, and it shows the old parking lot partially torn up with the nearby farm house (the original one from when this was a farm).
The other one is looking west, with the stake in the foreground being the southeast corner of the new building. If the rain hold off tonight, they may finish grading the actual building pad portion of the site on Monday (Nov 13)
|January 24, 2007
The most recent snow is almost gone, and serious building construction is scheduled to begin next week. If all goes well:
- The foundation and floors will begin next week and take about three weeks, weather permitting.
- The pre-engineered steel building should deliver shortly after February 20th.
- The underground utilities should go in by February 10th.
- The building erection will start as soon as the steel is delivered and take a couple of months. As the erector closes in each section, the other trades will follow and do the finishing work.
- Building dedication has been tentatively scheduled for early May, which is getting tight. The next eight weeks will determine our ability to meet that date.